Product Name：High pressure waterjet mixing tube
Water Jet cutting uses high pressure water to cut softer material like rubber and foam. When abrasives are added to high pressure water the resulting abrasive jets cuts harder material like steel, glass, titanium, hard rock, bullet-proof glass, and ceramics etc. The high pressure water is forced through a tiny orifice to concentrate high energy in a tiny area to cut. The water is pressurized using an intensifier pump to a pressure of 6200 bar (90,000 psi) and forced through a tiny orifice of 0.15 mm to 0.35 mm diameter creating a high velocity of beam.
Unique advantage of tungsten carbide waterjet nozzle
1. Adopt supermicron grain size, which can result in better wear-reseistance and longer life span.
2. Content of cobalt: below 0.6%.
3. Super oxygen-resistant
4. Using HIP sintering which can increase the performance of carbide greatly.
5. Precision Ground and polished
Physic character of tungsten carbide waterjet nozzle
1. Long life span: 80 hrs for finish grinding, 140hrs for rough grinding
2. Density:15.45g/cm3 —15.60 g/cm3
4. the tolerance of polish and ground can be +0.005/-0.005m
Application of tungsten carbide waterjet nozzle:
Shanghai Miaoke is professional manufacturer of tungsten carbide products in China
With a wide range of products including carbide strobe blanks, STB blanks, carbide rods, carbide dies,carbide slitting saws, coated inserts, endmills and many customized products. With a large selection of carbide grades for woodworking, metalworking and working of composite materials, we also provide carbide materials for your special use.